Join the Exxat team
Paid Days off
Maternity and Paternity Leave
What our Employees Say About Us
“I joined Exxat in March 2018.
Exxat gave me the opportunity to work independently and trusted my work.
Exxat offers an excellent working experience with opportunity for personal and professional growth. Culture here encourages one to widen their learning scope.”
“Exxat was my first job and I was very apprehensive. But the ambience was so welcoming I never missed home. My teammates here brought me breakfast to make sure I ate well. It felt like a second home instead of a workplace”
“The fact that we are given the safety net to think out of the box and that we embrace change at Exxat, inspires me to be creative and makes me happy to be a part of this enthusiastic Family.”
“I have seen vast changes in myself since I started working with Exxat in terms of my confidence and my communication. I have also become more positive about everything that happens in life, whether it is good or bad. I compete only with myself and challenge myself to do better every day”
“I like everything I do, but my favorite part of my role is explaining the requirements to the developers and explaining whatever we have developed to the clients. These are the two things which make me very happy.”
“Everyone in Exxat is working on the latest technology. If you don’t have the answer, Exxat gives us time to explore and come up with solutions. So that inculcates in us a “don’t give up” attitude and encourages continuous learning.”
Life at Exxat
Blood donation camp 2019
Celebrating International Yoga Day
Dinner with our school partners
Exxat Premier League (Cricket Match)
March 1st Mailing
Our CEO speaks at TEDXGCET January 2019
Staff Shoutouts at Exxat
US Employee Retreat
World environment day
Current Job Opportunities
- Clients onboarding
- Own the clients once onboarded
- Clients calls and follow up emails.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Preparing help documents for clients
- Coordination with clients on their requirements/enhancement requests and take final sign-off
- Help in UAT during the sprint release
- Coach/guide/mentor clients about product new features/enhancements
- Assuring client satisfaction
- Coordination with other internal/external stakeholders for smooth delivery
- Should be able to take ownership of the tasks assigned
- Keeping close eyes on support tickets and coordinate with respective hub members
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices like Salesforce or any other ticketing systems
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Should be go-getter and self-disciplined
- Produce clean code and automated tests.
- Full stack understanding of web/mobile/API/database development concepts and patterns
- Design and develop high quality software services and features, working with architects and other team members
- Participate in, contribute to and continuously improve Agile software development processes.
- Align with enterprise architecture frameworks and standards.
- Work under the guidance of development managers or others to analyse, modify and implement various common business needs
- Strive for quality of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability and extensibility
- Conduct research, make recommendations and apply new technologies
- Implement unit, integration and other automated tests Qualifications
NICE TO HAVE :
- Understanding of DevOps, automation testing, test driven development, behaviour driven
- development, serverless or micro-services
- Experience with AWS or Azure cloud technologies (such as Azure Functions, Lambda or DynamoDB)
- Understanding of Agile Scrum and SDLC principles
* BCA/MCA or any other relevant bachelor’s degree or Diploma in IT, EC & Communication, business administration, Marketing and Sales
* 2 years + experience in customer support and client communication
*Must have: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent English proficiency and ability to communicate clearly and fluently with the clients and Customer Success Representatives based in US and technical support and onboarding teams based in India offices
*Strong problem-solving, critical and analytical skills. Should have Independent judgment, initiative and ability to evaluate and analyze data and make recommendations.
*Willing to work in evening and night shifts as per business requirements
*Great team player and coordination
*Preferred skills: Experience using help desk software (Salesforce) and remote support tools (MS Office, SQL server)
*Maintain high customer satisfaction with a primary focus on providing the best customer support
*Interact with clients via phone, email, chat, proficiently and effectively to assist them with system functionalities
*Collaborate with the CSRs/Users and technical team for effective client onboarding and support
*Track, follow-up and ensure that the customer’s outstanding issues are resolved effectively and in a timely manner
*Coordinate support ticket prioritization, product enhancement
*Quickly identify when issues are more complex (and when there is a client escalation), gather appropriate information to triage to a senior member of the product analysis team to resolve and ensure effective communication with the client and resolution of the issue.
*Analyze user issues/requests, observe trends and data and come up with feasible solutions and ideas for process improvement and better client support. Liaise with other domain/hub coordinators for addressing and resolving common issues and explore best practices/long-term solutions.
*Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence and client escalations (RCA) for future reference purpose
*Have In-dept knowledge about the product (System Navigation), Domain (Allied healthcare), help desk software (Salesforce) and other related and required tools and system.
*Contribute effectively in UAT during sprint release.
Function: Product Support and Onboarding
Job Purpose/ Accountability: To ensure timely delivery and quality of all the customer deliverables.
- Generate client specific reports using database
- Resolving tickets received from clients within defined SLA
- Coordinate with developers for the issues received in tickets to fix it for clients
- Follow up with other teams on the issues which require code change and inform the clients accordingly
- Coordinate with US team to get input on tickets and tasks
- Setting up evaluation forms, based on the client requirements and guidelines.
- Data downloading, cleaning, analysis and importing as per the client requirements
- Prioritization and resolution of L1 & L2 tickets
- Train the new team members, understand the process and provide the domain knowledge (Applicable only for Sr. Product Analyst)
- Analyze metrics to continually improve company products.
- Analyzing product data to make product recommendations
Reports to: Domain Lead
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate in any stream of engineering or equivalent, MCA, MSc (CS)
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Essential Attributes (Experience / Exposure characteristics):
Good written and verbal communication
Basic Technical Knowledge
Basic SQL Knowledge
Good email/ phone etiquettes
Domain knowledge – Will be an added advantage
Previous product analysis experience – Preferred
The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
Functional / Technical Competencies : Basic SQL knowledge, MS Office
Behavioral Competencies: Drive for results, Customer focus, Decision Making, Ownership, Teamwork, Handling Pressure, Interpersonal skills, Time Management, Think out of the box,The candidate will have to work in rotational shifts to meet customer’s deliverables timelines.
• Candidates should be graduate (any discipline)
• Should have a degree or certificate in graphic designing from an accredited institute.
• Location: Pune
• Experience: 3-7 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Understanding client & team brief & ideating on creative concepts.
• Visualizing & coming up with creative designs and concepts.
• Illustrating or creating rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
• Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
• Design the UI’s based out of deep understanding of usability principles and best UI design practices.
• Web-based design experience for consumer oriented websites & e-commerce services.
• Working out latest design trends like Mobile UI and App designs.
• Create pixel perfect, well balanced UI layouts for web, tablets and mobile applications.
• Quickly able to convert Mockups & Wireframes to Reusable Interfaces compatible with modern practices in a fast-paced, highly iterative development environment.
• Creation of Graphic Design for Social Media Posts
• Creation of Gifs and animations
• Creation of Illustrations, Sketches based on brief.
• Create user interface elements, style guides, and developer-friendly assets.
• Creates a variety of UI assets, art work, multimedia, web, icons, and other visual elements.
• Design business collaterals, such as presentations, infographics, eBooks, blog illustrations, standees, logos, visiting cards, booth design, branding etc.
• Excellent understanding of basic design aspects including typography, colours , balance, visual hierarchy and attention to detail.
• Creating visual designs that effectively communicate the message to the Web and Mobile users, through Infographic, creative layouts, user interface elements, online banners, Social Media Posts and icons.
• Design Experience in enterprise application design will be big plus.
• Animation/Illustration skills preferred.
• Knowledge of Infographic / Motion graphic / Video editing.
• A strong portfolio of work that showcases not only your visual design aesthetic, but demonstrates the thought process behind every design decision.
• Present your ideas through low to high fidelity prototypes
• Show an online portfolio of recent UI and UX work.
• Strong knowledge of design standards and stays constantly updated on international best practices.
• You should have exceptionally good visualizing & design sense and can handle creative.
• Juggle multiple projects and deliver quality output on time.
• Good time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
• Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing estimates for Leads.
• Impressive communication skills. Can effectively convey your ideas verbally. Explain your thinking process and point of view in written format.
Key Performance Indicators:
• On time delivery
• Contribution of new ideas
Job Type : Full Time
Job Role : UI UX Designer
Job Category : MBA,Diploma,BSc/BCA/BBM,3 to 7 Yr Exp,Multimedia
Who can apply : Experienced (3 to 7 Years)
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Consistently demonstrated ability to exceed the requirements of Senior Software Engineer.
• 3+ Years of relevant industry experience.
• Hands on Preferably Microsoft Certified Professional Developer or have good command over all Microsoft Technologies
• Good knowledge of the company product development lifecycle and the process tools.
• Good knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Good knowledge of design patterns
• Sound industry trends awareness.
• Good knowledge of C#, ASP NET Core 2.0, Generics, Reflection, Web APIs, Swagger, Entity Framework Core, Angular 5, Bootstrap, Factory design pattern, Token based Authentication, Microsoft Sql Server & NoSQL.
• Good knowledge Version controlling with Git using VSTS.
• Microsoft Azure Exposure.
• Docker container-based development & deployment.
• Sound Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks
• Good communication skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
• Good interpersonal and team working skills.
• Sound ability to take on multiple assignments.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Easily adaptable to company culture.
• Own one or more modules of the Product under development
• Mentor junior team members with the assistance of PM/Architect
• Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
• Maintain high team morale.
• Adhere to company and Product standards and guidelines.
• Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work.
• Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager.
• Pay high attention to detail in all work.
• Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
• Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements.
• Conduct system wide requirement analysis.
• Conduct module level work effort estimations and integrate for the whole system
• Will work under the guidance of the PM/Architect/Senior Tech Lead
• Thoroughly understand the Requirements and Design.
• Develop detailed design.
• Design and implement automated unit testing framework as required
• Use best practices and coding standards.
• Conduct thorough unit testing using the automated unit test framework
• Conduct peer-reviews and lead reviews and provide feedback
• Provide accurate and detailed weekly task reports.
• Clarify all unknown areas, which are communicated by the customers.
• Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document components develop by self and others as per the requirements and detailed design
• Conduct thorough unit testing for the whole system
• Conduct configuration and team management of own work
• Conduct Product risk identification and mitigation action planning with the project manager
Reporting and Ownership
• Reports to the PM/Architect/Senior Tech Lead.
• Own one or more modules of the Product(s) under development
Desired Skills & Experience
• Minimum Requirements 3+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
• Prior experience in a technical leadership position
• College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
• Ensure accurate and consistent review of documents that students upload, based on the guidelines given to us by individual schools. This must be done within 24-48 hours.
• Checking/Reviewing documents, related to health insurance, TB test or chest X-ray, Vaccination, Hepatitis B immunization, Blood Titer or chicken pox vaccination, influenza vaccinations, any other non-medical and site-specific documents etc. uploaded by students, before the start of their program and clinical rotations.
• Must have knowledge and understanding on medical immunizations to be able to approve these documents that are uploaded by students.
• The documents that are uploaded by the students can be medical or non-medical documents. Should be able to review all such documents that are required by school for students to upload.
• Should be able to review the documents in English and send a message to the students with details about the missing information. Must have good computer skills to review the documents online and mark them as approved or disapproved etc.
• Have a clear understanding on what the school requirements are to approve these documents, as student’s clinical rotations, depends on the accuracy of these documents.
• Responsible to send out weekly or monthly reminders to the students, for any pending or disapproved documents. We follow school criteria on sending out notifications.
• Communicate with your team lead on any documents that need special attention.
• Respond to query’s that the student will have for any disapproved documents or any document notes that have been made for a student’s document.
• Ensure that all the documents are reviewed and approved before the due date set by the school.
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing or equivalent is mandatory.
• Good English language skills (verbal and written).
• Must have good knowledge of medicines and nursing or life science terminologies.
• Must have good knowledge and understanding of vaccinations.
• Good computer knowledge is mandatory.
• Willing to work in night shift.
PurposePerforms administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.Preferred Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
PurposeWe are looking for a Customer Success Representative (CSR) to work with with current and prospective clients to grow our customer base and increase customer satisfaction overall. The CSR will work from home. Most client interactions will be online or via telephone. Our company is growing quickly so the CSR will need to be ready to adapt to changes as they occur.Position ResponsibilitiesThe CSR will be expected to:
- Be highly knowledgeable about our products
- Provide the highest level of customer support to users
- Act as a liaison between our users and our development team
- Work as a team with other staff members
- Perform product demonstrations for prospective clients
- Perform some administrative tasks
- And do a little bit of everything else!
Position RequirementsThe ideal candidate will:
- Be highly motivated to make the customer happy
- Be a team-player
- Be detail-oriented
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be ready for anything
- Have a solid, relevant work history
- Experience with higher education and/or clinical education preferred!