- Check out the University of Washington’s thorough guide to mentoring for faculty.
- This article from Nursing Times provides a good overview of the role of the mentor in Nursing Education.
- This piece on Mentoring Millennials in business has some good overlap with mentoring in educational settings.
- And for some advice on how not to mentor (and for a bit of a laugh), check out Brandon Koeller of GeekWire’s take on Yoda’s mentoring skills.
As you know, mentoring relationships are a key component of clinical education. We’ve collected some links to help you think about the role of mentors in your students’ education.
Care to share your best advice for mentoring students? Leave a comment!
Our Recent Blogs
- OT Site Management 101 May 17, 2017 11th May 2017
- Webinar: PT Wishlists 101 May 3, 2017 3rd May 2017
- Webinar: OT Forms, Reports & Evaluations April 26, 2017 26th April 2017
- Webinar: All About Exxat Approve & Exxat Assist May 10, 2017 19th April 2017