- Check out the University of Washington’s thorough guide to mentoring for faculty.
- This article from Nursing Times provides a good overview of the role of the mentor in Nursing Education.
- This piece on Mentoring Millennials in business has some good overlap with mentoring in educational settings.
- And for some advice on how not to mentor (and for a bit of a laugh), check out Brandon Koeller of GeekWire’s take on Yoda’s mentoring skills.
As you know, mentoring relationships are a key component of clinical education. We’ve collected some links to help you think about the role of mentors in your students’ education.
Care to share your best advice for mentoring students? Leave a comment!
Our Recent Blogs
- Webinar: OT Forms, Reports & Evaluations April 26, 2017 14th March 2017
- Webinar: New Features & Best Practices: April 19, 2017 14th March 2017
- Webinar: PA Wishlists 101 April 12, 2017 14th March 2017
- Webinar: Following Up With Slot Requests April 5, 2017 14th March 2017