- Check out the University of Washington’s thorough guide to mentoring for faculty.
- This article from Nursing Times provides a good overview of the role of the mentor in Nursing Education.
- This piece on Mentoring Millennials in business has some good overlap with mentoring in educational settings.
- And for some advice on how not to mentor (and for a bit of a laugh), check out Brandon Koeller of GeekWire’s take on Yoda’s mentoring skills.
As you know, mentoring relationships are a key component of clinical education. We’ve collected some links to help you think about the role of mentors in your students’ education.
Care to share your best advice for mentoring students? Leave a comment!
Our Recent Blogs
- Webinar: Exxat 101 August 16, 2017 16th August 2017
- White Paper: Placement Methods for OT Fieldwork Educators 11th August 2017
- White Paper: Placement Methods for PT Clinical Educators 11th August 2017
- Webinar: Mentoring Students for Success August 9, 2017 9th August 2017