We are gearing up for our COHERE PT User Conference on February 17, 2016 at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa in Anaheim. As always, our User Conferences provide training, a chance to discuss best practices with other Clinical Educators, and a forum to provide us with feedback on how we can make our products better. And since we’re pretty fun and you’re pretty fun, the conferences are usually, well, pretty fun (by conference standards, anyway).
Our most recent User Conference in Baltimore was a big success. We had a great discussion of the March 1st Mailing workflow. You’ll see the enhancements we’ve made as a result when you do your bulk mailing in 2016. We also received really useful feedback on reports that have resulted in new reports that we hope are already making your life easier. Finally, we gave First Come First Served slots a new, more appropriate icon: a ticking clock. It had been a thumbs up, an icon we all agreed did not represent how we felt about FCFS slots.
Here’s a sneak peak at the agenda for the Anaheim conference:
- Session 1: Working with Student Information
- Session 2: Working with Site Information
- Session 3: The Placement Process
- Session 4: The March 1st Mailing Process
- Session 5: Working with Evaluations
- Session 6: Working with Reports
- Plus an Open Discussion Session and an Early Look at our new Curriculum Mapping product.
To join CEO Aarti Vaishnav, Kanthi Supriya, and Uday Vaishnav in Anaheim this February, email Jenn Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org today. There are only a few spots left!