Welcome to our new training and education series: Exxat Academy–Blog Edition. You’ll be receiving educational emails from the Exxat Team with helpful tips and tutorials for using EXXAT STEPS. We’ll also be putting up companion blog posts in case you miss an email. Today we’re talking about working with Student To Do Lists.
With the old version of EXXAT STEPS, you needed the Exxat Team to help you add or edit Session Activities on your students’ To Do List. Version 2.0 puts the power in your hands. Now adding, editing, and deleting activities on your students’ To Do List is so easy you can do it yourself!
- Go to Placements (Session) and locate the session you want to work with.
- Select the blue Session Setup button for the session you want to work with.
- Select Session Activities from the orange To Do List box.
- This brings you to the list of Activities for that session. To edit an activity, click the corresponding green edit button and make your changes. To delete, click the corresponding red delete button.
- To add an activity, click the green Add Activity button at the top of the page. You can then add the details of the new activity.
- As always, don’t forget to save!
For a full tutorial, check out our new training video “My Placements – Completing To Do List” in the Tutorials section of your system. Jennifer Thomas will guide you through adding, editing, and deleting Student Activities.
As always, if you have any questions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.