In this installment of Exxat Academy, we’ll be talking about Student Questionnaires. By that we mean evaluations, surveys, quizzes NOT tied to specific sessions or placements. STEPS already gives you the ability to create questionnaires for specific sessions under the Session To Do List. Now you can also create any type of survey, questionnaire, evaluation, or quiz outside of the session at any point in the year. This enhances your ability to capture and work with student data.
- Contact your Exxat representative to set up the questionnaire.
- Once the questionnaire has been set up, it will appear in the student module under a new left hand menu tab.
- Watch the responses roll in in real time.
- Run reports on the data.
- Follow-up with students who have not yet completed their questionnaires.
Some examples of useful questionnaires might include:
- Self-evalutions before, during and after a session
- Entrance and Exit evaluations before and after a session
Check out this OSHA quiz in use by some of our programs:
Contact the Exxat Team to get started with Student Questionnaires today!